Find a Conversation
|Tue, 03-06-2012 - 10:43pm|
My amnio is tomorrow and I am not as nervous about that as I am for the two week wait for the results. My insurance refuses to pay for any type of "genetic screening" so we can't afford the FISH results which give limited results in 2 days. At least I will be in Paris and London for the first week of the wait! I just want to know if my little one is ok. Need your positive vibes!