Anyone else have extreme nausea?

iVillage Member
Anyone else have extreme nausea?
Fri, 01-27-2012 - 2:47pm
I've been nauseous pretty much from day one (back when I thought it was a cold, ha). But the feeling hasn't been just here and there, it's ALL THE TIME. The first Dr I saw who confirmed my pregnancy prescribed Zofran(which is what they prescribed my brother during his chemotherapy so I was hesitant). But just swallowing the pill made me gag so I haven't taken it again. I do manage to eat little bits throughout the day, but the nausea never goes away. Any advice? I was almost never sick during my first pregnancy so this is way different for me.
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-27-2012 - 4:46pm
Poor bug. I took that for a few weeks (generic brand) and it helped quite a bit.

Can you maybe take it with something? Like put it yogurt and swallow it? Or something similar? Maybe if it's coated in something, it would be easier for you to take. Mine are super tiny, so I think I could have done something like that.

Hope you start feeling better soon. MS is just the worst, whether it's nausea or throwing up. :(

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-27-2012 - 7:36pm
i havent been diagnosed w it, but im sick pretty much all day everyday this time. im able to eat but it does nothing to help. i just lie on the couch all the time feeling miserable. and then i feel miserable for just lying there when i have 3 other kiddos, luckily hubby is fantastic. i just cant seem to do or want to do anything. i cant go to the store or nor do i want to do anything rly. i mean i do but i just cannot.
 IAmPregnant Ticker<
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-28-2012 - 5:32pm
I'm sorry! I finally got over that hump. I would talk to your doc, I've heard unasom works. I took B6. GL
Photobucket