Anyone else nervous about LACK of symptoms??

iVillage Member
Anyone else nervous about LACK of symptoms??
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 4:00pm

I'm pregnant with #3, 7w2d and we've already seen a heartbeat on an ultrasound

iVillage Member
Yes, exact same boat. I've had very little symptoms this whole pregnancy. I'm 10weeks, 5 days and I have really nothing going on except fatigue and a popped-out belly. I only had a few days with real nausea, and the worst was when I was coming down with strep. I've had 2 ultrasounds though, one just a week ago (because I was panicking about lack of symptoms and everything looked good. So hopefully we're just lucky and things will be ok for both of us!
iVillage Member

Morning sickness doesn't sound fun, but it typically means there are some strong hormones going on there, so it's a good sign pregnant-wise!

iVillage Member
im on #2 and have barely any symptoms. only morning sickness and tender breast. im actually scare that i may not be still pregnant because with my first i had morning sickness, tender breast, eating all the time, fatigue, mood swings, my belly popping out. everything possible it happened. now this time around im almost scared that im not. my belly isnt popping out this time, im not as hungry, or tired, mood swings not there. the morning sickness is not fun. hunched over the toilet pretty much hugging it and kissing it. its not fun. you should be glad you dont have morning sickness.