Can we talk about poop......or there lack of? :-)

iVillage Member
Can we talk about poop......or there lack of? :-)
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 6:54pm

Is anyone else having a problem with constipation?

Pages

iVillage Member
Benefiber is a powder that you can add to almost anything, the label only recommends staying away from carbonated beverages, and I'm not sure what else. I've re-added it to my diet and am grateful to say that with just 2 tsp a day, I got things moving again :) I've added it to coffee and oatmeal so far without tasting a thing and once added it to my DH mashed potatoes without him realizing anything, lol.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
It works miracles and it is orange flavored that you mix in water...actually tastes pretty good!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
I picked some up and added it to my gatorade. I REALLY hope this works!!!! The good thing about being so full of crap is that I can't eat very much. LOL. However,
I have gained 7 pounds which I KNOW is not all me overeating. It has GOT to be the amount of backup in my system. At least I HOPE that is what it is!!!! Thanks so much for the tip!!!!!!!
iVillage Member

Benefiber doesn't have a flavor...Metamucil is the orange one- and I agree, I love the taste!!

Edit:

iVillage Member
Actually Benefiber has a "new" orange flavor out. Saw it when I went to get mine.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
It is working!!!!! Thank you SOOO much for the tip! I also did see Benefiber with one that had an orange flavor. I got the plain one though.
iVillage Member
REALLY? Well that is interesting, I always thought their major selling point was that it didn't have a flavor and would dissolve in whatever you were eating or drinking! Have you had Metamucil before and if so, how does it compare to Benefiber's orange?
iVillage Member
Nope, haven't had and have no desire to try it. I prefer being able to add it to anything, rather than having to have it as its own separate thing.
Photobucket

Pages