Ok, now I'm freaking out...

iVillage Member
Ok, now I'm freaking out...
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 1:42am

because my boobs were sooooo sore....like my bra felt like a torture device and I was constantly on guard ready to block them from any and all touch! And now they are just slightly tender. I was even able to sleep on my stomach last night! I don't feel any nausea, and I had been just a little nauseous before when I was really hungry. I had been having a tough time regulating my temperature and could NOT get warm, and now I am able to get warm just fine. Ug. It's totally making me anxious! I dollar store hpts both yesterday and today because I was so worried. Both came back with nice solid lines, so at least I have that. I called my Dr. (haven't found an OB/midwife yet) and she was willing to see me, but my schedule is crazy through Tuesday so I couldn't go in until Wed anyways...so I just didn't make an appointment. Figured there isn't much they can do anyhow...just need to vent my fears! I haven't told anyone besides my best friend I'm pregnant (and she's out

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 11:40pm

With my first pregnancy my symptoms weren't necessarily constant... they came and went. I'm sure you're okay!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-02-2011 - 12:09am
Hope so! Thanks for replying :)
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-02-2011 - 8:57am

The same thing is happening to me right now! A week or two ago I was terribly nauseated and my breasts were extremely tender, and now not at all! Don't stress too much!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-02-2011 - 2:30pm
I think your hormones aren't on constant release. Implantation led to a sudden influx (hence the sudden strong symptoms), then perhaps your body adjusted. Expect another influx around 7-8 weeks...and maybe even the onset of m/s (hopefully not!).

Like your menstrual cycle, nothing in pregnancy is static. Go with the proverbial flow, and allow your body and mind to rise and fall with the changes.

HTH

Nikki
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-02-2011 - 4:23pm
Mine come and go as well, although the queezyness seems to be coming more and more lately. I think were still pretty early. With my previous pg's I had no sore boobies or sickness at all and they are 2 beautiful girls now so some just get lucky and sail right through the first trimester.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-03-2011 - 12:00am

Veronica ~ Thanks for the reassurance! I'm still feeling really good and having just some tenderness...nothing like before...I just hope everything's ok! Waiting until Dec 27th for my first appointment is going to kill me!

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-03-2011 - 12:03am

Thanks Nikki! Really trying not to stress about it, but easier said than done! I keep taking a HPT every morning to reassure myself, and they keep coming up nice and dark, so that's helpful. I did a search and found many women saying the same thing, so that helped a lot. Hoping I'll just have a smooth pregnancy :)

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-03-2011 - 12:06am

Thanks Melinda! I hope that's going to be the case for me! Just wish I could enjoy it and stop worrying! I think the symptoms would be better than worry...but the grass is always greener, right?

Jenni

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 1:32pm

I just read that your boobs can be really sore at the beginning and then as your body gets a little used to the hormones, that soreness lessens or goes away.

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 6:16pm
Thanks for the reassurance! They have been hurting a bit more, and are definitely very full, firm, and heavy, which is making me feel better. None of the other symptoms returning though. Here's to trying to stop worrying so much!

Jenni

Pages