Ok, now I'm freaking out...

iVillage Member
Ok, now I'm freaking out...
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 1:42am

because my boobs were sooooo sore....like my bra felt like a torture device and I was constantly on guard ready to block them from any and all touch! And now they are just slightly tender. I was even able to sleep on my stomach last night! I don't feel any nausea, and I had been just a little nauseous before when I was really hungry. I had been having a tough time regulating my temperature and could NOT get warm, and now I am able to get warm just fine. Ug. It's totally making me anxious! I dollar store hpts both yesterday and today because I was so worried. Both came back with nice solid lines, so at least I have that. I called my Dr. (haven't found an OB/midwife yet) and she was willing to see me, but my schedule is crazy through Tuesday so I couldn't go in until Wed anyways...so I just didn't make an appointment. Figured there isn't much they can do anyhow...just need to vent my fears! I haven't told anyone besides my best friend I'm pregnant (and she's out

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 10:50am
I have been a little anxious as well, Jenni- I feel the same way. Week 4- I found out the day after my missed period and I had been feeling some sort of symptom. Normally I was very bloated and twinges or slight cramps in my tummy. Yesterday I woke up and felt nothing. Today I woke up and felt nothing either. The only thing I might feel is slight nausea...it's not morning sickness but I swear that when I wake up I feel that full feeling in my throat...does that make sense to anyone? But then I don't know if I'm just "thinking" about it too hard because I want to feel something, you know?

I looked it up too, Jenni, and I did read a stunning number of women whose symptoms disappeared in week 5 only to rear their ugly head in week 6. My OB appointment isn't until next Thursday and I am counting down the days!!!! I am thinking positive that we are FINE!

Pages