Question about m/s...

iVillage Member
Question about m/s...
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 8:33am

Good Morning Ladies....so I'm sorry to be so paranoid buy I just have a few questions that I would like to ask and maybe you guys can shed some light on them. So starting last week I started having light m/s and then this weekend it became more severe with vomitting every morning but once I would eat it would calm down a little and then by about 1 in the afternoon I would feel a little better. Well yesterday I got sick in the morning and then once I got to school ( I'm a teacher ) I felt much better and I had a good day and got a lot of things done. I was tired when I got home but had more energy during the day. Then when I woke up this morning my stomach was queasy but I never actually got sick. So my question is should I be concerned that my symptoms are disappearing? Has anyone had this before where you get days that you feel okay? Is that normal? Thanks ladies!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 9:38am
One of the workers at the daycare/preschool just told me yesterday that with her second child, she had a total of 2 weeks of m/s. Just in the am, for a short time. I seriously envy her cause mine is still all day, going strong, lol. So its perfectly normal for you to be getting over your m/s sooner than others. Be happy you don't have to suffer as long as some of us do.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 12:36pm
Probably nothing to worry about. Could be that your body is just adjusting well to the influx of hormones. :) Mine was bad at first, with good and worse days in between, and have been much better the past couple weeks. But, as ever, if you're very worried, consult your OB.

Brie
#4 EDD 8/5/12

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 5:03pm
No, I wouldn't be nervous. Morning sickness is usually caused by a surge in hormones, as the hormones flucuate so does the morning sickness. It doesn't mean anything is wrong. I've actually had pregnancies where I had no m/s, then I had this one where every day I just pray it will end LOL. What you're feeling is totally normal! :-)
Photobucket