Shocked! I was actually in the mood!

iVillage Member
Shocked! I was actually in the mood!
Tue, 01-31-2012 - 10:23pm

So I had this crazy sex dream last night... and I woke up early this morning totally turned on. Ever since my positive pregnancy test, I've been totally turned off... nauseous... tired.... etc. But something just changed this morning. Thank the lord! And it was really good. I'm so excited. Now I need my husband to get back from his business trip (left this afternoon). Ha! With the way I've been feeling since the end of November, I thought this day would never come..... :)

Any one else starting to feeling the desire again yet??

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 8:44pm
nice megan!! good for you guys!!

ive been normal in the s-e-x- dept. even w being tired a lot. not saying that its an everyday occurrence, but its normal for us. lol. im just hoping i dont get in a rut w the bigger i get. for some reason (maybe angles lol) i just could not "finish". oh it was maddening!
 IAmPregnant Ticker<
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 6:45pm
NO, but I can't wait until I do! I'm jealous!
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 4:56pm
Yeah, nighttime is out for us right now bc I am so exhausted by then. During the week, he is too, bc he works long hours. We've found our golden time is after I've slept a few hours. Or, he'll set his alarm a bit early, and he'll wake me by playin with me...which always turns into sex dreams! And guarantees I'll wake up and need him :)

We definitely have to work around the fatigue at the moment!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 3:43pm

LOL -- that's great!

For the longest while, we were having what hubby referred to as our Lovely Sundays, waking up and just doing our thing before the kids were awake. He told me the other day how he misses those. I'm usually up by 4-5 am every morning (EVERY morning) so I'm either in the den watching tv when he gets up or putzing on the computer or getting a bit of work done.

I swear, the biggest problem we have though is not that I'm necessarily unwilling, I'm just not as willing at 9-10 at night. I'm sooo tired. If he'd manage to get home at a decent hour (he works anywhere from 10-16 hour days lately), I think we'd have a lot more sex. Ok, maybe not a lot more, but more. I'm tired by the end of my workday most days, too. I was dozing on the couch yesterday when he came home at 7.

Maybe I should just wake him up at 4am and we could do it every morning. He's up not long after that on a workday anyway! LOL.

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 1:06pm
I'm always crazy horny when I'm pregnant. Every single weekend, Tom gets up with the kids and I sleep a bit, and I always wake up from the best sex dreams, and need to have him come ~ ahem ~ rescue me. He loves when he hears me calling from upstairs!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 8:22am

In the last week or so I have caught myself feeling amorous, but the feeling goes as quickly as it came. Hopefully soon the feeling will start sticking around for awhile.

Expecting baby #1 August 8th 2012! It's a girl!
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 12:11am
I find this hysterical because I had a sex dream last night which completely put me in the mood and DH has night shifts the rest of the week! Hopefully this feeling last lol.