36w appt. measuring 41w!

iVillage Member
36w appt. measuring 41w!
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 4:42pm

As some of you read in my previous post, I haven't been able to be on iVillage or this board as much as I would have liked. So alot of you have no idea what's going on with me. Long story short this is baby #4 for me. I have GD everytime. My first DS, I was insulin dependent, 2nd DD I took glyburide, 3rd DD diet controlled, and now Eli is like my first son. My sugars are all over the place. I eat a salad and have a high sugar, I have a bowl of cereal and have a low blood sugar. I'm on large doses of glyburide and unlike any other pregnancy this baby has had 3 failed NSTs. I have appts. 3x/week and an ultrasound at least once a week sometimes 2x if he has a bad NST. At 33 weeks his est. growth was 7 lb. 2 oz! They aren't doing another growth until Aug. 13th if they let me go that long or if I make it that far. Today was my 36w check up and I measured 41 weeks and am 3 cm dialated. My hope is that my EDD is slightly off and this full moon myth works for me LOL!

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 4:50pm
Ugh, I'm sorry you've had such a hard time with all the GD. I'm sure that is really frusterating. Do you think your dates are off? I'm thinking mine are a little off. I feel like I'm a little further along, maybe 5 days or so. 3cm is no joke, so you never know, it might not be too much longer!
Photobucket