I saw my gorgeous little nugget today! 11 weeks

iVillage Member
I saw my gorgeous little nugget today! 11 weeks
Tue, 01-31-2012 - 3:38pm

Hi ladies,

I just came back from my 11 week appointment. I didn't expect to have an ultrasound, but I did - the little person inside was soooo much bigger than the last time - it was basically rubbing against the uterus walls constantly as opposed to swimming around in the vast hollow space around him the last time I saw him (at 7 weeks). It was all kicky and jumpy! So cute!

Oh, and I only put 1 lb on since last appointment - keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't spiral out of control within the next few weeks. :smileywink:2012-01-31_13.37.48.jpg

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member

What an amazing picture! Beautiful!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member

Lovely little baby you have there! :)

Sounds like you're doing really well with your weight gain. I think not gaining 70 at this point is HIGHLY achievable! w00t w00t!!

Brie
Mom to Libby/17, William/12, and Jacob/8
iVillage Member

Thanks ladies!

brie - I weigh 120 lbs now, which is exactly how much I weighed with the 1st one at this point, but back then I started with 115 and now (according to the doctor's scale) at 119, so I'm better off I guess. I worked out quite a bit between pregnancies and I believe I have better muscle structure than before. Fingers crossed haha!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
What a cutie pie!!

Fingers crossed on the weight! Nothing feels better than a sense of control.
Photobucket