Really good 2nd appointment this week!

iVillage Member
Really good 2nd appointment this week!
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 11:20pm

Had my 2nd dr visit and 1st ultrasound this week on Monday. Thankfully there is only 1 little bean, or "puppy" as my hubby put it, in there! (I think my husband would have had a heart attack and died in the ultrasound room if we were having twins, lol!) Measured right on for my dates and HR was 174! Aside from the tech having to place the wand in a super uncomfortable position to find my stupid right ovary everything was peachy.

Dr. did a full exam (yay,...not-but it really wasn't THAT bad) I was even nice enough to allow a med student to observe the whole thing (poor dude probably only got to observe a handful of patients that day), so now I just get to wait to hear on the results of all that.

About 3 weeks and I go back for the 1st trimester screen & another Dr. visit and its only 5 more weeks until I start my Projesterone injections! Praying that they keep this little one sticking around past my 29th week. Then 2 weeks after I start my Progesterone I'll be 18 weeks and we can find out if my hubby will be terribly outnumbered or there will be some gender balance in our household. ;)

Kristina

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-11-2013 - 10:02am

Sounds like a great appointment.  Yay for being able to see baby on ultrasound.  That's always so exciting!  Please update us again when you have your next appointment.  :)

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-16-2013 - 7:28pm
Yea! Sounds like a good appointment. We go back next week for our 1st trimester screen and I can't wait! Hopefully the progesterone will do it's job!!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-20-2013 - 6:01pm

Sounds like a good appointment!! Congrats
Lisa 

PhotobucketPhotobucket