11 weeks tomorrow & still gagging & exhausted...

iVillage Member
11 weeks tomorrow & still gagging & exhausted...
Tue, 01-15-2013 - 4:36am

Anyone else feeling yucky still? I've so forgotten how bad I felt during the first few months with my others. I don't remember ever getting to the blooming stage either haha!

Karen & baby beanie 10+6 x

iVillage Member

For me the nausea seems to be getting a little better. I haven't puked in two days, just a couple of waves of nausea. I have days it's better and days it's way worse. Same goes with the exhaustion. Still even on my best days my energy levels are only a fraction of what they normally are. I haven't left the house too many times since finding out simply because I lack the energy. I started an iron supplement a few days ago which I'm hoping will help. Being house-bound stinks. I've been to work only a few days since finding out. First I was too sick and tired to go and this week my daughter's been sick. There were only a few days in between my sickness and hers that I was able to go to work. And even though I only work 4 hour shifts I've had a really hard time making it through the day. Hoping the iron will kick in soon. DH has been a big help in everything. At this point I'm glad all our kids are so big that they don't need constant babysitting or watching. (Ages 10, 9, 7 and 6) I don't think I could do it right now.

I don't remember my LMP either but based on the best guess I could come up with I'd be 9 weeks today. I'll have an u/s in the next couple of weeks to determine the actual dates. (Hoping for an early August EDD so that my mom can watch our older kids when we go to the hospital - she's a teacher and goes on track mid August).

S

iVillage Member

For me the nausea seems to be getting a little better. I haven't puked in two days, just a couple of waves of nausea. I have days it's better and days it's way worse. Same goes with the exhaustion. Still even on my best days my energy levels are only a fraction of what they normally are. I haven't left the house too many times since finding out simply because I lack the energy. I started an iron supplement a few days ago which I'm hoping will help. Being house-bound stinks. I've been to work only a few days since finding out. First I was too sick and tired to go and this week my daughter's been sick. There were only a few days in between my sickness and hers that I was able to go to work. And even though I only work 4 hour shifts I've had a really hard time making it through the day. Hoping the iron will kick in soon. DH has been a big help in everything. At this point I'm glad all our kids are so big that they don't need constant babysitting or watching. (Ages 10, 9, 7 and 6) I don't think I could do it right now.

I don't remember my LMP either but based on the best guess I could come up with I'd be 9 weeks today. I'll have an u/s in the next couple of weeks to determine the actual dates. (Hoping for an early August EDD so that my mom can watch our older kids when we go to the hospital - she's a teacher and goes on track mid August).

S

iVillage Member

bleh! I hear ya!!.. i feel horrible!!.. the only time i dont feel sick if when im eating..lol.. so needless to say my pants are starting to get a little tight.. Im unsure of my due date yet. my doctor was on vacation and i cant get in until the end of the month and im unsure about LMP.. but the pants are sure getting tight!!

good luck!!

iVillage Member

I don't get morning sickness,and believe me, I'm really thankful for that.  This is my third, and I'm blooming way early too!  I looked  at pics of my last pregnancy, and right now at 10 weeks I look almost as big as I did about 14 weeks last time.  And now I feel like I'm growing daily already!

~Misty~