Anyone planning a babymoon?

iVillage Member
Anyone planning a babymoon?
Wed, 03-06-2013 - 12:38pm

I *think* we are going to!  We've never done it before, but I'm in desperate need of some relaxation time!  I'm not quite sure where we are going yet but I picture someplace warm and sunny for a few days!

What are you planning, if anything?

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-07-2013 - 12:35am

We aren't planning a babymoon off by ourselves, but since we won't be able to do our regular trip out to San Diego this summer we are looking at doing a family staycation at one of the resorts nearby. There are a few really nice onces not too far from us that have water parks and spas and such (and they aren't that far from my hospital either - just in case!).

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-13-2013 - 12:48am

I would love to!  But I don't see it really being in the cards for us Cry.  Might be able to get a quick trip to Vegas or something like that (sans kids), but I think we might be doing a small trip in May/maybe early June that is the us and the kids.  How long do you think you'd be gone on babymoon (without kids Smile)

~Amy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-05-2013 - 11:08am

We always do a Babymoon.  With my 1st, we went to Arizona and did the Grandy Canyon.  With our 2nd, we went to San Diego.  With this one, we are going to Washington D.C.   The one common thread: I ALWAYS get a pedicure and pregnancy massage.  To me, those are the best things about the babymoon.  :-)  My folks keep the kids so it's a great chance to get a last trip in with just the hubby. :-)