brick walled by symptoms!!

iVillage Member
brick walled by symptoms!!
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 5:52pm

anyone else all of a sudden have symptoms coming out the wazzo? I have some serious cramping the other night, I was convinced it was a m/c.. but i woke up the next morning with some insane morning sickness, exhasution, and sore bb's.. i think that cramping was my body going, ok lets do this, kick it into overdrive.. I hate this part!!!.. Hows everyone else holding up?

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 8:18am

I always have some cramping in early pregnancy. Probably not to the extent that you're explaning although with my first I always worried I was miscarrying.

I have morning sickness, which I can keep under control by eating and snacking (a lot).

The fatigue is something I've never had to this level as a result of a pregnancy. It's the tiredness that has me baffled. I nearly slept around the clock for the last five days. I often seem to have a spike in energy towards the later evening, around 6-8 pm. Which works with putting kids to bed and stuff. I've been pregnant 4 times before and I've never experienced anything like this.

I have my first appointment on Thursday. I'll talk to the midwife about it. Maybe I need some vitamins or iron or something. Before finding out I'd been tired but I'd chalked it up to having started a new job and a new daily routine. Hopefully they can figure out something that can help. I can't imagine a person can live like this for any extended period of time.

S