Cautiously joining

iVillage Member
Cautiously joining
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 3:15am

Hi everyone my name is Lisa and I'm married to Steve and we have 6 kids together. I was on the March expecting club when it went up but we lost the baby at around 7 weeks. I started spotting in July and went in to the dr and had a sono done and they said their was one sac with blood in it and another sac measuring 4 weeks 3 day's at 7 weeks so we lost that pregnancy. We just found last week we are pregnant again and I am nervous to say the least. I took a couple of $ store test's a couple of day's early which came up positive and those never show that early for me and then at 3 day's late we bought First Response and the positive line showed up dark even before the control line showed. The next day the test line was darker than the control line so I am starting to get happy about this time. Hope to get to know all of you over the next nine months. I'm due August 13th. 

Lisa 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-17-2012 - 2:02pm

Thanks ladies so far everything is going really well. I am hoping to get into the dr's this next week and make sure everything is going as planned. This pregnancy is definetly different than all the rest so we'll see if just maybe we have more than one in there or if we just have one happy healthy little guy

Lisa 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-16-2012 - 11:48am

Congratulations!  These early weeks are tough and long - I'm trying to stay busy - good time of year for that!  I hope all goes well for you this time, and that you have a happy and healthy 9 month

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 8:35pm
Congrats! My name Amanda and we are hoping we are expecting our 2nd. I'm like you and tentatively joining until the doc confirms a healthy pregnancy. FX'd for both of us!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 8:31pm

hi :) I know how you feel i think being nervous is natural.

Glad to hear your tests are getting darker It's a nice feeling  :)

I am still a day or two away from my AF due date but I am going to take another test then and the day before Christmas.

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 8:09am

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the August 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find support and friendship here during your pregnancy journey.  Sending you tons of sticky baby vibes and wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png