Decided On a Name?

iVillage Member
Decided On a Name?
Fri, 04-19-2013 - 2:36pm

Michael Bublé and wife Lopilato will welcome a son in August — the dad-to-be and the Argentine actress are at a standstill when it comes to their son’s name.

“My wife is killing me; we fight about the names,” he shares. “She keeps coming up with names that she thinks sound good in Spanish, like ‘Dirt.’ Dirt Bublé!”

Links We Love: Michael Buble Argues Over Baby Names With His Wife, Jessica Simpson About Becoming a Mom to a Boy + More!

http://www.ivillage.com/michael-bubl-talks-baby-names-tom-cruise-celebrates-suris-birthday/6-a-53372

Oh boy! How is the name hunt going for you and your partner? Have you and your partner been able to agree on names?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-23-2013 - 12:42pm

We are always so last minute with deciding!  I have an idea that this one will be exception!  With my last child, we didn't fully agree on a name until after he was born. 

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-24-2013 - 1:37am

Hehehe...both my husband and I are definitely not last minute on the name thing.  I'd feel so unprepared if I went to give birth with no name...but I can see waiting to see what the baby is like before sealing it in stone, so to speak :)

We've had this one's name picked out for almost 5 years!  We picked out a girl and boy name for our first (we didn't find out with him).  Our 2nd is a boy as well (and we found out before birth with him!) so we kept our girl name on the backburner.  If this one would have been a boy, neither one of us have a CLUE what we would have named them (and hubby doesn't want to discuss it...he feels like if we pick out a name, we have to have a kid to fill it).  

So, easy decision for us this time! :)

~Amy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers