hi Everyone!

iVillage Member
hi Everyone!
Thu, 12-27-2012 - 5:14pm

Hi!  My name is Misty and my due date is August 12th.  I've been married to DH Chris for almost 16 years now.   I have two girls, DD Hanah is almost 8 and DD Madison is 4 1/2.  We thought we were done, but I guess not!  So, I'm going to have to start all over with maternity clothes and even baby stuff, since I'd given it all away.

I haven't had an apt. yet, but am anxiously waiting my nurse apt on January 2nd and Ob January 30th.  We haven't told anyone yet, we want to get confitmation of a heart beat and that all is well first.  I am itching to tell my girls and family!!  But at the same time I want to be cautious.

I'm a stay at home mom in Central Oregon, and am looking forward to getting to know you all!

~Misty~

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 8:40am

Hi Misty!

I know how it is having to start all over again. My youngest is 6 and we got rid of her convertible carseat that could have worked for an infant as well. Ohh the irony.

My mom went through all my stuff sold all my maternity clothes last summer while we were vacationing and as I'm posting this I realized she may have sold all my baby girl clothes too that I'd been saving just in case. I guess she figured they'd all been there for too long.. :)

My mom doesn't know yet so obviously I can't just call her and ask.. :) Ohh Lordy.. Soo I'm hoping for hand-me-downs for #5.

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 2:55pm
Lalagirl, I didn't have a bit or morning sickness with 1 or 2, and really early on I had a little this time but nothing for the last month. Whew! Wasn't looking forward to that! Luckily, since this is #3, I'm not feeling the need for the amount of maternity and baby stuff that I thought I HAD to have with the first two! LOL Lish, I tried for 5 years for my first, so I know the feeling of am I REALLY preggo!? It's awesome! And congrats ladies!

~Misty~

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 1:47pm
Hi Ladies! Congrats to everyone. We are expecting our first baby. We tried for a while so it doesn't feel real yet! First doctor's apt is Jan 8.
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 1:36pm
Welcome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gave away all the stuff! I'm counting on some major karma to get some hand-me-downs. I am also expecting #3. And experiencing more morning sickness than I did for #1 and #2, I hope I'm not expecting numbers 3 and 4! Yikes. Good luck at your appointment, let us know when you hear that precious heartbeat!
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 3:10pm
Thank you Kristy!

~Misty~

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 8:02am

Hi Misty,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the August 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png