How Many HPTs Did You Take...

iVillage Member
How Many HPTs Did You Take...
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 8:19am

.... before you were convinced you were really pregnant?  I could never take just one and I think I averaged about 3 for each of my pregnancies.  How about you?  How many home pregnancy tests did you take?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-23-2012 - 11:28pm

Ooo...good question!  I started testing at 8dpo (yeah, I know, way too early!) and had something resembling an evaporation line.  The next morning I took an internet cheapie and it was suuuuuuper faint (but DH could see it!).  He ran out and fetched me a 3 pack of FRERs and I took one of those the evening of 9dpo and that convinced him!  After that, I finished out the pack of FRERs and a few more of the internet cheapies.  It's nice to see the line get darker as time passes!

~Amy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-20-2012 - 7:21pm

I took two. One of mine was old so I wasn't convinced lol. I know better than to try testing before AF is late...they never show up positive if I do. Actually,I lied. I took three. This is awful...I knew my LMP started on a Wednesday, but I couldn't remember if it was 11/14 or 11/21.

Elizabeth

thanks to scrappyjill for the signature below!
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-20-2012 - 7:21pm

I took two. One of mine was old so I wasn't convinced lol. I know better than to try testing before AF is late...they never show up positive if I do. Actually,I lied. I took three. This is awful...I knew my LMP started on a Wednesday, but I couldn't remember if it was 11/14 or 11/21.

Elizabeth

thanks to scrappyjill for the signature below!
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-17-2012 - 5:42pm

You probably don't want to know, lol.  I started testing at 10 dpo.  In the last 4 days, I've taken 6 tests.  Still trying to believe it's real and wanting to see that line get darker. ;)

Photobucket