I guess I belong here

iVillage Member
I guess I belong here
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 9:27am

I used to post on these boards when I was pregnant with my other 4 (Or I'm not sure if I posted with the 4th but the three boys I posted with for a long time, I was also a part of "Am I pregnant", "Teenage parenting" and posted on other random boards. I don't remember my sign-on let alone my password so I had to create a new sign-on. My youngest is 6, so it's been a few years.

I thought I had caught a stomach flu but as the sickness was coming on more as waves of nausea I figured I'd take the test before calling in sick yesterday. The line in the test window appeared dark before the control window had even changed colors.

I've been trying hard to remember my cycle but as I never write it down, one can only guess. My best guess is it was sometime in late November, putting my due date with our 5th and final baby in August of 2013.

It's interesting to be pregnant againt after all this time. Our kids are thrilled! I'm guessing they are going to have a hard time keeping it a secret. Every single one of them was jumping for joy when we told them last night. 

I have my first appointment next thursday in a week from now. First u/s is at 10 weeks, whenever that is. :) (I don't normally get sick until 7-8 weeks along so I'm guessing that would be soon)

S

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 1:49pm
Congrats!! We're preggo with our third, and we told our two DD's last night also. They are super excited. Looking forward to getting to know you!

~Misty~

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 1:56pm

Hi S,

Congratulations on expecting your 5th child and welcome to the August 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png