Just got my BFPs...due 8/23

iVillage Member
Just got my BFPs...due 8/23
Thu, 12-20-2012 - 7:34pm
Hi all, My name is Elizabeth and I am expecting my third and last on 8/23. My two LOs, Melanie, 4, and Marc, 19 mos, were delivered via c/s, and my hospital has a de facto vbac ban, so this LO will likely be born on 08/20, Tuesday of the 39th week. I live in upstate NY with my husband, John, Melanie, Marc, my FIL John the Elder, and our 22 lb. cat of doom JJ. I am very happy to be here and look forward to spending the next eight months with you. Elizabeth
thanks to scrappyjill for the signature below!
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-27-2012 - 5:24pm
Hi! I'm Misty due Aug 12th with my 3rd also. I have DD 8 and DD 4 1/2, so some space there!

~Misty~

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-24-2012 - 6:48pm

Hi Elizabeth and welcome to the group. I'm Lisa and we're expecting #7 August 13th. Hoping to get to know you better over the next few months 

Lisa 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 4:18pm

Melanie is a pretty good big sister.  The only problems we have is that sometimes she gets too rough with Marc (although Marc can certainly take it...that dude is fierce LOL), and she wants to play structured games with him with rules, and he's not big enough to understand rules, and that frustrates her.

Marc is an extremely overprotective brother.  Whenever Melanie cries, he is right there to comfort her.  Whenever any of her Head Start classmates cries, he is right there to comfort them LOL.  Whenever I try to discipline her, he comes over and smacks me for upsetting his sissy.  (I know we have to eliminate that behavior, but right now it's so stinking cute it's hard not to laugh because I know WHY he's doing it.)  So I'm not too worried about them being good siblings.  They are awesome siblings to each other :)

Elizabeth

thanks to scrappyjill for the signature below!
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 2:59pm
Congrats and welcome! What a great crew around you. Good luck! I am also due that week 8/22 - with # 3! So we'll be hitting the same milestones together. I have a DD - 6 and a DS 4-1/2 (he won't let me for get that 'half') so #3 will be a bit younger but I know they'll be thrilled and so great with the new little one.
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 8:23am

Hi Elizabeth,

Congratulations on expecting your third child and welcome to the August 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png