Maternity Jeans

iVillage Member
Maternity Jeans
Tue, 03-05-2013 - 8:08am

As any mama-to-be can tell you, owning a great pair of maternity jeans is a must. They'll keep you looking stylish (but comfy!) in those in-between weeks when nothing fits all the way to the final days before baby arrives. They'll even work beautifully in the fourth trimester -- and look much more polished than a pair of sweatpants. To help you find the best of the bunch, we asked a group of pregnant women to put some of the latest styles through the paces and report back on how they fared. Here are the results!

Kim Kardashian's Favorite Maternity Jeans and 18 Other Pairs We Love- http://www.ivillage.com/best-maternity-jeans-2012/6-b-447630

Do you have a favorite pair of maternity jeans? 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-06-2013 - 12:34pm

I really don't like spending a lot of money on maternity clothes, but I do like to be comfortable!  My very favorite pair of maternity jeans came from Old Navy a few years ago.  I still love them!  Totally comfy!

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-06-2014 - 8:58am
Maternity wear has changed so much in recent years, with so many new styles and trendy designs accessible to expectant and new mothers. Fertile Mind maternity clothing stores are a great place to shop around and take pride in providing fashionable maternity wear.