Pregnancy Symptoms- Share Yours!

iVillage Member
Pregnancy Symptoms- Share Yours!
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 12:11pm

Those first signs of pregnancy can kick in quickly!  What are you experiencing so far?  What is making you really feel pregnant today?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 12:09am

I don't have any symptoms really. I had a lot of cramping from 4-7 dpo and a day of wierd emotional outburts ( 11 dpo the day i tested ) and exhaustion but i am taking progesterone and that can cause tiredness. with my son i didn't notice anything until i had missed my cycle and mine is not due for two days so hopefully I get swamped in symptoms soon. :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 10:32am

chaffegirl wrote:
<p>I don't have any symptoms really. I had a lot of cramping from 4-7 dpo and a day of wierd emotional outburts ( 11 dpo the day i tested ) and exhaustion but i am taking progesterone and that can cause tiredness. with my son i didn't notice anything until i had missed my cycle and mine is not due for two days so hopefully I get swamped in symptoms soon. :)</p>

Pregnancy symptoms are such a double-edged sword, aren't they? When you have them, you don't want them.  When you don't have them, you can't wait for them to kick in!  Hopefully you'll be feeling those telltale signs soon!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-15-2012 - 11:20pm

My period was due to start today. I have not started. If I am prego then this one is acting different then the last 3... I don't know if anyone else experiences ovarian cysts...? I get them frequently. And the bigger ones mimic early pregnancy symptoms. I have a pretty regular cycle though. So being late is not normal. And when I do have a cyst, my period is usually very painful just before it starts.

Anyways, So today I feel;

Very full and empty at the same time.

I feel that I need to eat something but nothing is satisfying the “food need” that I have.?

I am also very gassy and bloated. EEeeegags!

And I am moody today. I don’t seem to have much patients today.

And I am kind of crampy too.

Oh and you know how your nipples hurt usually. Well mine seem a little tiny bit sensitive, but I have more of a whole boob ache. Does anyone else feel this way? I can only guess that my nipples are desensitized from nursing 3 kids..? Is that possible?

Anywho. Thanks for reading and I hope to make some friends here too. 

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 2:14pm

Hey Ladies! My symptoms are fatigue, tender breasts and bloat. Some days I notice them more than others. My cat wants to sit on my chest for some reason now. I really notice the tender breasts then! I have been a little moody as well (I won't admit that to my DH).

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 2:14pm

Hey Ladies! My symptoms are fatigue, tender breasts and bloat. Some days I notice them more than others. My cat wants to sit on my chest for some reason now. I really notice the tender breasts then! I have been a little moody as well (I won't admit that to my DH).