Registering?

iVillage Member
Registering?
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 12:24pm

Did you register for baby at all this time around?  If so, where did you register?  Anyone care to share what they put on their registry?

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-14-2013 - 1:12am

I did...but it's more like recycling the registry that I used for my other two.  I had a registry on Amazon for my 4 1/2 year old, and it didn't disappear, and I ended up using it for my 2 year old (kept many of the same things on there and added a few more).

So this one has a few of the "nice to have" things that I wanted to remember to get for the older ones, but just never did.  Half of the stuff on there I don't expect anyone to get (just the expense...it's not like I have friends with deep pockets LOL!), but it's a reminder of what I might eventually buy myself.  I put a few odds and ends of toys initially, some basic clothing things (which I need to update!  I don't really need blue clothes...we have plenty!), a travel swing thing, feeding supplies (I'd love to buy myself a really good breast pump!), etc.  

http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/1XVPPUL4R91ES

It's hard to come up with things when you already have all of the "basics" down!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers