signatures

iVillage Member
signatures
Thu, 12-20-2012 - 2:17pm

For some reason I can't change over my signature. It just keeps shutting down when I try. Is anyone else having any issues with their's?

Lisa 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: cmkristy
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 8:07am

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry you are having such difficulty adding a signature.  It has been a few days- is this still happening to you?  I'm passing your comments on to our tech team for investigation but please let me know if this continues to be an issue for you. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon if not already!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-24-2012 - 6:43pm

Hi it pretty much just freezes up and wont let me delete the old signature and add a new one. It goes to that page but then freezes so you can't go any farther

Lisa 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-22-2012 - 7:50pm

I have had the same thing happen too!  I go to change my signature and it freezes up when I click on the tab to "Edit my preferences".

I've tried it on several computers/tablets (at work and home) as well as my phone, and different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome).  Freezes every time until it comes up with a "crash" error.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Administrator
Thu, 12-20-2012 - 3:28pm

Hi,

I'm sorry you're having an issue. Can you tell me what you mean when you say 'shutting down'?

Thank you,

Erin
Community Technical Assistant | Community Moderator
iVillage.com