Weight gain already?!?

iVillage Member
Weight gain already?!?
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:42am

I stepped on the scale this morning.... up 5 lbs already.  ACK!  I wasn't expecting that much. How's your weight gain so far?

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-26-2013 - 1:14pm

6 pounds for me!  I've had moderate morning sickness and the only way to chase it away was with food.  That coupled with the fact I'm too nauseated to do my usual 3 times a week workout.   With my age and the fact I had a 10+lb baby last time, I have to watch what my weight.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-27-2013 - 1:23am

I lost 10 lbs this fall.. And I'd gained back almost everything at my first visit. The reason is my diet, though. In the beginning I had to eat all the time to keep from getting sick. And mostly what I ate was toast and other carbs. I haven't stepped on the scale for awhile simply because I don't want to know.. I worked hard at losing the weight and now that's all gone.. As soon as I get more energy I'll be starting up aroebics classes again..

The bummer is I'm really hungry all the time. I eat a lot more than I did pre-pregnancy. But I guess it's not how much you eat, it is what you eat.. Lately, anything that's easy. So yeah. I know I've put on some weight.

On a separate note is anyone else having to login like 5+ times before this ivillage page actually allows you to log in? It drives me bonkers. It does it every time, too. If I try to check the "keep me logged in" option, it won't log in at all.

S

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 12:38pm
I'm glad I'm not alone in the weight gain department. I'm hoping I don't get a lecture when I go in for my next appointment! S- I'm running into it too but if I hit refresh after the first time I log in, it seems to help and shows me logged in.

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png