What Foods Are You Craving?

iVillage Member
What Foods Are You Craving?
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 8:00am

Anyone have a strong craving yet for something specific?  I always had very specific cravings during each of my pregnancies (ice cream with one, mashed potatoes with another).  What about you ladies?  What are you craving these days?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:36am

I've been craving a nice juicy steak!  So SO strange because I never crave meat.  I can't get it out of my head!  My hubby is firing up the grill tonight (in the freezing weather, because he's awesome!) just to make me happy. He's a good guy!

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 9:22pm

beef!! steak, prime rib, and roast beef.. also burger.. and anything carbs.. and ice cream.. so.. like everything..lol.. with my last i had soo many food aversions its nice to crave stuff!

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 10:32pm

Milk, and milk based foods (ice cream, cheeses etc) which is odd because I had developed an intolerance for it, but since I've been pregnant I can drink straight milk without too much of an issue. I guess because everything slows it gives the lactase enough time to break it down going through my digestive tract!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-07-2013 - 4:06pm

It seems pretty crazy, but I am craving vinegar! I'm normally NOT a pickle person, but I can't get enough lately. And I always want a subway sandwich with vinegar and oil. I am always thinking about what would be good with vinegar on it. It's totally NOT my normal thing at all, but it's just SO good when I get it!

Jodi