Feeling pregnant

iVillage Member
Feeling pregnant
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 3:19pm

According to my best guess at my LMP I'm 9w1d today. I've been nauseous since the week before the new years and all of a sudden a couple of days ago the nausea just stopped. I read up on it online and it seems that it's normal. With all my other (4) pregnancies I've had morning sickness up until about 12-13 weeks.

But what has me really wondering is I look and feel pregnant. I feel pressure in my lower abdomen as if the uterus is pushing up on something. I know this being my 5th baby I'm going to look pregnant much sooner. But I don't ever recall feeling anything at 9 weeks pregnant. At most my dates can be off by a week.

Does anyone else feel like the uterus is pushing up on other organs already? Maybe I just have a very vivid imagination. :)

S

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 6:37pm

I'm 10 weeks and 5 days, and I'm definitely feeling much more preggo than my other two pregnancies.  I feel a lot more pressure, and I'm showing a good 4 weeks earlier than last time.  I look as big as I did at 14 weeks with my last one.  I'm even finding myself starting to waddle!!!

~Misty~

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-19-2013 - 12:03am

I'm almost 11 weeks with my second and it seems like I'm starting to show just a bit (mostly I just can't suck in my little gut as much anymore, lol)! The only time I really feel any type of pressure though is if i try laying on my back or if I'm sitting leaning back a bit, then I feel like my uterus is pushing on my spine and I can only stay that way for a few minutes.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-22-2013 - 11:28am
Yes, I'm feeling the same way too. I've already had to break out my maternity pants as I just couldn't handle the pressure on my tummy from my 'regular' pants. This is my third pregnancy and I can't believe how much more pregnant I feel already at this point. Could be a long nine months! ;)

photo makesmewondersig_zps5842bb06.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-23-2013 - 12:40pm
I just saw my Ob yesterday, and he said that I'll feel a lot more preggo the whole time, a lot more pressure and soreness. You can leak milk the whole pregnancy also. He actually told me that by the third trimester I'll feel like I need to keep my knees tight together so the ham will stay in the oven...lol. I love my ob!

~Misty~