INTRO =)

iVillage Member
INTRO =)
Tue, 12-10-2013 - 8:33pm

Hello everyone!
I'm Brittany, I haven't been on ivillage since July 2011. I have been married for over 3 years now. My husband and I have a daugher, Averie, who is 2 1/2. I was diagnosed with PCOS about ten years ago, and had 2 miscarriages before getting pregnant with Averie. This past year has been rough for us. We have been TTC for over 14 months, battling BFNs, we had a chemical pregnancy this past July and we just got BFPs today. I tested twice, I couldn't believe it. I am so excited to be pregnant again and I hope this one sticks! I'm kind of in shock still. 

I am from Virginia where I met my husband when he was on Active Duty in the US Army. We moved back to his hometown in Michigan after he got out of the service. He is a disabled veteran now, going to school full-time to earn a degree in Secondary Education. I am a full-time student as well going to school for Paraprofessional Education and then finishing sometime in the future for Special Education. 

I'm looking forward to being a part of this group. I hope everyone is doing well so far. =) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-11-2013 - 7:36am
Hi Brittany, Congratulations on expecting your second child and welcome to the August 2014 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo kristywin1.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-11-2013 - 9:36pm
Thanks Kristy! Since you are a CM, I have a a question. Is there any reason why I can not edit my preferences (change my sig.)? Everytime I try to even from different browsers it doesn't load right, says waiting on ivillage.com and then asks to kill the pages.
iVillage Member
In reply to: cmkristy
Fri, 12-13-2013 - 7:11am
Hi Brittany, I'm not quite sure why are you having that issue. What browsers have you tried? Have you tried changing your sig line more than one time (I'm just wondering if maybe the site was having issues when you tried)?

photo kristywin1.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-13-2013 - 8:39pm
I have tried with explorer and chrome, and have tried everyday since I got back onto ivillage.