Names....

iVillage Member
Names....
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 11:28pm

Ok so.. I have my Aunt telling me I have plenty of time.. and my mom saying time is running out.. The issue is.. I still haven't a clue on a name for my lil girl. I am not  feeling pressured.. Heck I didn't name my oldest till the week before.  But I have been thinking a lot about names.  Who here has names picked?  What are they.  Now I have one Requirement on my name.. My current Girls are Dawn Elizabeth, Bethany Hope and Kristen Beth.. I am sure you see the link :smileytongue: but I just.. Cause seem to come up with a name.. The only name I have liked , and I have liked it since I was a teen, is Lillyanne.  But it is out  cause my brother named his daughter Lilly and cause of situations its a very.. sore sensitive subject . I was kinda hoping by hearing some of your ideas.. Maybe it would help me...

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-09-2012 - 8:05pm
I'm sorry that you can't use the name you love but I'm sure you'll find another you love just as much!
Our DS's name is Dane Andrew. This one(another boy) is Sawyer Jackson. If it would have been a girl, her name would have probably been Ava Grace. I also like Ruby and Ella. An alternative to Lilly-maybe Lyla? Or Layla?
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 6:07pm

My little guy is named Elijah Quinn. :smileyhappy: I love the theme you have going for your girls as my middle name is Beth. :smileyvery-happy: I'm sorry you can't use Lillyanne. If this baby would've been a girl, her middle name would have been Noelle. However, DH and I recently got a kitten and named her Callie Noelle. haha Good luck with finding a name. . .you still have three months! :smileyvery-happy:

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 12:33am
Awe! What cute names for your daughters!
I have 2 girls- Michaela Lynn and Genevieve Grayce (Genna or GG for short). I had a name for my oldest about a month before she was born. Our second was named when she was a day old.
This LO is a boy, and we have NO idea for a name. We had a boy name ready to go from when I was preg with our second, but then my SIL got preg and took the name. Big huge bummer, so we are starting from scratch.

I don't know if you've heard of this site before, but you should check out nymbler.com. It's a fun name site where you put in names you like and it gives you suggested names. It's fun to play around with.
At least we have some time, right? I am sure the perfect name will come to you.
Lauren Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 1:12pm
Well at the moment I am playing with and think I have a name, Kathlynn Annabeth
iVillage Member
In reply to: LauraBeth85
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:39am

Love it! :smileyhappy: