Officially in the 3rd trimester! Are you ready for baby?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Officially in the 3rd trimester! Are you ready for baby?
Sun, 09-09-2012 - 11:24am

I'm due Dec 1, and am officially in the 3rd trimester!  It's surreal, all we need is a crib and diapers and we're set!  

So exciting!  Now we'll all be entering into the 3rd trimester!  

What else do you need for LO?

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-09-2012 - 8:13pm
Yay! I love the beginning of the third trimester because you still feel pretty good and you're in the home stretch! We've gotten pretty much all we need. I have a short list of "wants" and we'll need a highchair but there is plenty of time for us to get that. I can't imagine we'll need it before about March. We're not planning on having a shower so I knew we needed to get pretty much everything ourselves and I wanted to make sure we had everything we needed early on.
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 4:37pm
Oh my word! Time flies!! When does the 3T start? This preg has been a blur!
And we are pretty much set for this LO. This little man is #3 but the 1st boy. I have very generius friends and family and I already have tubs of hand me down boys clothes. We have a crib that the middle girl is still using. Assuming she doesn't learn to pull a houdini between now and dec, baby will be sleeping in a pack n play in our room for a few months. I guess I should pick up some bitty baby diapers, but I guess I am just not too worried. Maybe in another couple months I will start panicing. Haha!
Lauren Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 5:44pm

YAYYYY! I think I will be in the third trimester on Wednesday. :smileyvery-happy: We still have a lot of stuff to get for LO, but my Mom keeps telling me to wait until after my shower. haha It's hard though because I want to be ahead of the game and really prepared, especially since I am in school this semester and I'm due the week before finals. Things are going to be a bit crazy! haha

iVillage Member

Awwww! Yeah, it's definitely making me anxious. haha My shower is October 28th. . .my Mom is flying in from Texas and I am sooo excited! :smileyvery-happy: