Hello. Ready for a long story?

iVillage Member
Hello. Ready for a long story?
Mon, 05-14-2012 - 12:10pm

Hello everyone.  I am kinda still half in shock about all this.  I am 32 and pregnant with my 4th child.  I have 3 girls. 15, 12, And 8 atm.  I am excited about this.. but here comes the issue. I am in a bad situation. My kids all have diffrent dads.  I live with my youngests father. but we Have not been in a relationship persay in a long long time. years. we sleep in our own rooms. we never do anything besides live together. I havent even slept with him in years.  So you ask yourself.. how did she end up pregnant.. yes.. thats right . I cheated. Now here is the fun part.  tHe father is my oldest daughters father.  I alwyas loved him. never got over him. but we were young teenagers when we were together.  I found out I was pregnant just before he shipped off to the military.  he was discharged for medical reasons. while he was gone he recieved a letter from a friend saying I had been cheating on him. I wasnt. but he believed it.  Fast forward 15 years and here we are.  my daughter wanted to know he father so I arranged it.   well  I supose true love never dies. lol. cause  the moment I saw him I knew I still loved him.  but I held it back. he was married. well  Turns out not so happily. he has left her.  its goign on two years he has been back in our lives.  well when he lefthis wife. he was bouncing from couch to couch.. and my.. er.. roomate?.. invited him to stay on our couch.. knowing , as I had told him, that I still loved them man. so here we are.. all living in the same house..  We love eachother.. we want to be together.. but we cant afford to at this point in time.  and what happens.. I am pregnant. According to what I have looked at I am due about dec 7th. i havent seen a dr yet cause I have no insurance.  however I ended up in the emergency room and they did a ultrasound .  the moment I saw that little heartbeat.. I melted.  I dont knwo what we are gonna do.. I dont know how this is all gonna work. but I do know I cant hide it for too long. I know I made a few mistakes.. and well shoudlnt have done what I did. but it is what it is now.  I am feeling excited.. but then guiltly that I feel excited at the same time. so.. thats my story.. hi...

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 11:47pm

I'm so glad to hear things are going well and that everyone has been adjusting better than you thought they would. Congratulations on your baby girl as well! :smileyvery-happy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 12:56pm
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 12:54pm

Well Its me again. sorry I havent been around but life has been so chaotic. lol.  everything seemed to be working out wonderfully around here.  and I am  truely happy. The baby is healthy and so are my other kids. Everyone seems to have acceopted the situation a LOT better then I thought and besides Feeling like I cant keep my house clean enough its all well.  I am still working two jobs but I am gonna have to step down from the waitressing job. as you can imagine.. its a but hard on me. but the other jobs is goign fantastic and so understanding.   now.. I will admit I was hopping when the ultrasound happened to finally get my boy.. but I have another beautiful girl coming into the family.  I am just.. Happy