Job loss

iVillage Member
Job loss
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 1:12pm

Hi all,

My husband came home from work this morning and told me he was getting laid off. We are scrambling to find him a new job and in the mean time are going to have to rely heavily on family to help us out. Thankfully the house we live in is owned by his grandparents so we don't have to worry about losing the house, which I am so thankful for. 

If you could please just lift up some prayers for us it would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to see the silver lining in all of this but its hard. Thankfully our DS is only 3 so he doesn't realize what is going on and my husband is being so strong for us and keeping my spirits high and helping me stay optimistic. Its just so hard being almost 6 months pregnant and realizing you will have no income in a few weeks. Anyway, thank you for listening.

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: bunny_tail
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 9:16pm
Update: My husband's superiors pulled some strings, talked to corporate and they were able to reinstate him! He is back to work and we are so thankful for the stable income this job will provide. Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers!!
iVillage Member
In reply to: LauraBeth85
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 9:19pm

Praise God!!!!!! I am so ecstatic for yall!!!! God is so good! :smileyvery-happy:

iVillage Member
In reply to: bunny_tail
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 12:27am
That's fantastic news! Good for you guys!!!

Pages