risk of miscarriage

iVillage Member
risk of miscarriage
Sun, 04-15-2012 - 11:50pm

Does anyone know if your risk for miscarriage is higher before your missed AF? i keep reading about chemical pregnancies and it's making me nervous. AF isn't due till Wednesday but i got 3 (faint) bfp's today..not using fmu

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 7:10pm
I don't know what the statistics are... Just sending you lots of sticky vibes!!
Lauren Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 7:15pm
thanks! i think i'm being over paranoid, because back in Jan I swore i was pregnant, never got a BFP and AF woke me up with a vengeance. I need to have faith :)
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 7:41pm
One thing I have learned is to stay far away from google during those early months of pregnancy. I always get freaked about something I read. ;) Hang in there!!
Lauren Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 7:56pm

yep stay away from google and probably all those books they tell you to read also. i remember getting all the "what to expect..." books when i was pregnant the first time and i just had to laugh at how it would tell you "now if *this* happens it could mean that you should see your doctor imedately because something very bad is going to happen or it could be perfictly normal". it seemed like that was their answer for every imaginable symptom or lack of symptom.

I've been fooled in the early weeks thinking that i was pregers and then getting the awful AF wake up call so many times. but if you got your BFP that's something. trust your instinct.