21 week appointment

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
21 week appointment
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:24pm

Gotta love an uneventful doctors appointment. Bp was back to normal, and I lost .3oz from my last appointment. My belly is measuring 2 weeks behind, but the doctor didn't seem too concerned so I'm not to worried about it either. I did talk to him about how tired I've been so he ordered an iron test, as well as my gestational diabetes test. I have to go for them in two weeks so that answered that question. lol

Got to take a peek at baby boy, and even the doctor said "that's a mover". It was awesome to see little man waving away. I go back in four weeks which is Sept 4th, and I have to say that feels so crazy to me. I can't believe how close to December we are getting.

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 2:55am
I'm so glad your BP is back to normal! What a relief! Uneventful is awesome <3
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 2:50pm
I'm glad that your BP is back to normal and that you got to see little man! Sorry that you're having a hard time with being tired. Have you tried a nutritional supplement like Boost or Ensure? They might help because they are liquid and have as many calories as a meal.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 4:48pm

Praise God your blood pressure is back to normal! :smileyhappy: And I'm happy you got to see your little guy. Please let us know how your GD test goes. . .I'm anxious about getting mine done.