28 week appointment

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
28 week appointment
Sun, 09-09-2012 - 11:31am

Well, 27w5.  I passed my GD test with great numbers she said!  One of the lowest she's seen (She's only a resident, but I *pink sparkly heart* love her!) I'm up 2lbs since last month, and have 1 more 4 week wait before starting 2 week appointments.  

She's very happy with my progress on the prenatal depression, as am I and SO.  Taking time out for myself every day has helped greatly!  I have so much more patience for everyone lol so I guess DS would say he's happy too if he could talk lol! 

My UTI is back, again.  So we're switching my antibiotics again lol but we also got to peak at DS2! She admitted she couldn't remember how to tell positioning with an u/s so she went and grabbed an antending OB who showed her how to tell by just poking my belly (which hurts by the way lol) and than showed her how on the ultrasound and.... 

HE'S HEAD DOWN!!!

So hopefully he stays head down and no c-section for this mama! 

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 6:13pm

Yay for a great appointment!!!! I'm so glad you passed your GD test and that your prenatal depression is doing ok. I'm sorry your UTI is back though. And yayyyy for baby being head down! Where do you feel most of your movement? I think my LO still changes positions constantly because sometimes I will have days of feeling him move right by my belly button, sometimes right on top of my bladder, sometimes at the very top of my stomach, and sometimes it feels like he is transverse because I will feel his movements on each side of my belly. I hope he stays head down as I get closer to delivery though.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 4:57pm

my last two have fliped from head down to tail down in just a few hours at 36 and 37 weeks. in the doc's office they told me baby was head down and ready to go and when i got to the hospital a few hours later the head was in my ribs and they both had to be turned. with the first one it was kind of scary but with the second i actually told the doctor how he was going to handle it since i had been through it once already. both of them came into the world with no vac or forcepts or c-section needed.