GD test

iVillage Member
GD test
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 5:01pm

my GD test got moved up from friday to tomorrow morning due to a scheduling miscomunication in the books at the office. so i just splurged on some hot chocolate at about 3:30 in the afternoon since i can't really do desert after supper tonight.

the appointment is at 8:45 in the morning and they have me the stuff to drink before i go there for my regular appoinment so i don't have to wait in the office all that time. I'll let you gals know how it goes tomorrow.

iVillage Member
In reply to: alansgrl
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 11:59pm

Good luck. . .I hope you pass with flying colors! :smileyvery-happy: I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes. I have mine on Thursday.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 2:21pm

well i don't have any results yet but everything went just fine. had my blood drawn and then had my regular appoinment. They put me in the u/s room just in case the doc wanted to check my cervix again but i told them that last time he did that the insurance company charged us $45. so since i got that negative fetal fibronectin last time and i haven't been having a lot of contrax and baby girl is still really high he just did the regular exam and he says i haven't changed much if at all. so YEA!! I can still be up and around and do what i need to do. he does want to see me again in 2 weeks but i'm okay with that.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 3:07pm
Great news!