It's a.....

iVillage Member
It's a.....
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 7:43pm
Boy. I am still in schock. I won't lie I cried when I found out, I was just so sure it was a girl. DH and I slowly getting excited though.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 7:59pm

WOW that's crazy. you will really love having two boys close in age though. they will be best freinds. i cryed at one of my boy ultrasounds too so don't feel bad about that. i'm glad that you got to find out for sure that Mister Mister is a mister. so let it sink in and then enjoy it!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 8:15pm

Congrats on your boy :smileyvery-happy: I'm not going to lie to you...Even though I KNEW this was going to be a boy, I was a little disappointed because I REALLY deep down wanted a girl. And another confession...I've cried....a couple of times LOL! Then I immediately feel ashamed for crying which makes me cry even harder. I am so in love with this baby and know deep down that I will love him with all of my heart. It's just the "GIRL" idea that I had in my head that I have to give up. As time goes on we'll get even more attached and the memory of wanting a girl will be long gone.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 10:19pm

Oh my goodness!!!! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SWEET BABY BOY!!!! :smileyhappy: Second, I'm sorry you didn't get your girl. I probably would have cried too, so don't feel bad! This little boy is so special though, and I think he will have a special relationship with DS #1. My sister Mandy has two boys and they are just so cute and silly together. Allow yourself some time to get used to the idea of another boy. . .I know he's gonna be such a cutie. :smileyvery-happy: P.S. There must have been something in the water that the majority of us drank, all these boys is just crazy! ;] Just kidding, we can blame it on our DH's. haha

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 10:22pm

I will also add that at the beginning of my ultrasound, I thought DS was a girl at first. I remember you saying in a previous post you thought you saw a girl during your ultrasound. My ultrasound tech kept going between DS' legs and I didn't see anything. . .then she would measure his legs. So I was starting to think that DS was a girl and I was wrong all along! haha But then she went back and forth between his legs and BAM! Totally a boy! haha

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 8:26pm

I'm glad you're feeling better! It has definitely been a process for me too. Sometimes I still feel a little disappointed more because it's not what I pictured but my "image" of our future family is changing and I'm feeling more and more positive about having another boy. I know my DS will love having a little brother and I can picture them playing together and hugging each other...and popping each other in the mouth every now and then LOL. Buying clothes and other little things is starting to make me feel a lot different about it too...Still, we thought we were done after this baby but now we might not be!