I need LOTS of tips b/c I'm a new mommy!

iVillage Member
I need LOTS of tips b/c I'm a new mommy!
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 10:51am

I found out on Sunday 5/5/13 that I was pregnant. My doctor confirmed it on Wednesday that I'm roughly 2 months. If any of you moms have any tips for my pregnancy, the birthing (i'm terrified), foods I should and should not eat, same with drinks (is cranberry juice okay?), etc, etc. I would love all the info from you ladies that I can get! 

-whitebabygrand

iVillage Member

Hi whitebabygrand,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the December 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have during the remainder of your pregnancy- we would love to hear from you and I'm sure the experienced mamas here would love to answer your questions!  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months! 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Congrats! My name is Lorelei and I'm also expecting my first! Looking forward to learning right along with you during our pregnancies. Welcome! :)

photo lorelei_zpsde1fdebb.png

iVillage Member

Congrats! I am on #3. My best advice is to drink a lot of water, do not become dehydrated. This happened with both of my girls several times. Not much advice other than to enjoy it!!!!