What's your most annoying symptom right now?

iVillage Member
What's your most annoying symptom right now?
Fri, 05-24-2013 - 11:25am

For me it has to be constant exhaustion!  I just don't ever feel like I'm fully awake!  I take naps more than I have in my entire life.  How about you?

photo lorelei_zpsde1fdebb.png

iVillage Member

Luckily I haven't really had nausea this time around, but I've been very gaggy.  Especially when I'm trying to decide what I can eat, and then when I'm preparing the food.  A close second is the horrible taste I constantly have in the back of my mouth.  With my first pregnancy, I got a metallic taste when I drank lemonade, but this time it's just a terrible taste no matter what I eat or drink.  Brushing doesn' thelp, and I think it makes the gagging worse  :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

I agree with the exhaustion. It's terrible. Plus I feel like I am constantly starving! All I want to do is eat and sleep. And the hormones have been completely out of whack too!! 

iVillage Member

OMG!!! Me too. I feel like a zombie. I really can't get enough rest. I feel more exhasuted than I ever did before with my 2 kids.

Jez- Mama to Jon Pierre (9), Jetzebell (8) and Nyla (10 months). Wife to Alan my hero.