August Roll Call!

iVillage Member
August Roll Call!
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 10:10pm
It's August ladies! One month closer to meeting those precious bundles of joy! How exciting!!!

Name:
Due date:
How are your symptoms?
Hoping for blue or pink?
Any names picked?
Next appointment:
What are you looking forward to?
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:10am
Name: Mandi

Due date: 2/15

How are your symptoms? Seemed to have disappeared. It feels weird because I had MS until about 5 or 6 months with both of my boys.

Hoping for blue or pink? Pink

Any names picked? Girl - Mya Jade, Boy - Avery Charles

Next appointment: 8/17, 14w

What are you looking forward to? For some odd reason, I'm really looking forward to Halloween and Christmas this year. I'm in the holiday spirit already.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:17am

Name: Terri
Due date: 2/7
How are your symptoms? The MS seems (fingers & toes crossed) to be a thing of the past, but my poor bbs HURT!!  Ouch!
Hoping for blue or pink? Pink ... had this confirmed 2 weeks ago via CVS!!  :smileyhappy:
Any names picked? Addison Kay is at the top of our list this week ... subject to change
Next appointment: Friday ... 8/10
What are you looking forward to? Getting to the point where I look pregnant & not just fat!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:38am

Name: Melanie

Due date: February 20

How are your symptoms? Morning sickness seems to be pretty much gone (for now anyway), and ligament pain is setting in. (Oh how I was hoping to catch a break with this one, but no luck.)

Hoping for blue or pink? Pink. We already have a son, and this is the last one, so it'd be nice to have a girl this time around.

Any names picked? We've agreed upon a girl name. The world might not survive if we have to name another boy.

Next appointment: High risk OB on Thursday; Regular OB on the 22nd

What are you looking forward to? Now that the morning sickness is gone, I'm looking forward to my parents' bringing some bedroom furniture down here for me to re-work for LittleDude's room, and I'm wanting to know this one's gender so I can start getting that room done too (patience is not my greatest virtue).

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 11:37am

Name: Ashley

Due date: 2/15

How are your symptoms? Mostly gone. Just sleepy.

Hoping for blue or pink? Blue. We have one of each, we just want another boy.

Any names picked? Evan Michael or Silas Michael for boy and Hayden Kate or Jenna Kate for girl

Next appointment: 8/30

What are you looking forward to? Cooler weather, school starting, and finding out the sex!

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 11:47am

Name:  Amber

Due date:  Feb 15 or 16

How are your symptoms? Oh, they come and go. I'll think I'm out of the woods with MS but then it rears its ugly head. I'm feeling pretty good today, though!

Hoping for blue or pink? I will be thrilled with either one :smileyhappy:

Any names picked?  We have a short list of names..  Atticus Scott, Sawyer James, Lachlan James for a boy.... Romilly Anna (or Annalise), Isla Beth,  Adelaide Beth for a girl.. Just names we're thinking about. It could change last minute though.

Next appointment: Sometime at the end of the month. 

What are you looking forward to? I'm with Mandi on this one.. I've been really looking forward to Halloween and Christmas this year.  Christmas seems like a big milestone to me because we'll be in the home stretch by then. My baby shower will be in January and then February will be here in no time :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 12:27pm

Name: Constance

Due date: 02/28/2012

How are your symptoms? Typical complaints: MS, constipation, bloating, tired. =)

Hoping for blue or pink?  Deep down inside pink, but I will be happy with healthy.

Any names picked? Not a single name. Waiting for 20 week ultrasound.

Next appointment: Sept. 5th

What are you looking forward to?  20 week ultrasound!!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 5:03pm

Name:  Heidi

Due date: 2/18

How are your symptoms?  Better... but not much better :-(  Still tired, having problems sleeping, lots of tinkling, nausea seems improved but I still occasionally heave.

Hoping for blue or pink?  I have one of each and I go back and forth.  Really I just want one with red hair - I have red hair, my mom does, and her father did as well so I am hoping for a redhead ;-) 

Any names picked?  No, we need to get on that.  Since both Tristan and Vivian end in 'n', I'd like to stay away from another ending in 'n' name.  For a boy, I am thinking Levi or Henry but DH isn't on board.  For a girl, I don't know, I kind of like the name June for some reason - It sound happy to me.

Next appointment: I looked at my calendar for this and just realized I need to reschedule it.

What are you looking forward to?  Cooler weather - I've only got 2 pairs of maternity shorts and I can't fit into any other shorts except gym-like shorts with elastic waistbands.  Looking forward to being more fully in the 2nd trimester - ready to get some energy back and get rid of the nausea. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 5:38pm

Michelle, I love Aria too!

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:16pm
Name: Lindsay Due date: Feb. 11 How are your symptoms? Seem to be getting better! I feel the worst in the evenings. Hoping for blue or pink? Expecting blue...but with 3 boys already, yes I'm secretly hoping pink. But earnestly trying to prepare myself for blue. Any names picked? No way! Why waste the effort and debate until we know the gender, lol. Next appointment: tomorrow! I'm nervous...hoping we hear the heartbeat and everything is ok! What are you looking forward to? Finding out the gender! And the fall...so many fun things in the fall to look forward to!
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:35pm

Name: Dina
Due date:  Feb 18th
How are your symptoms? I am still getting an upset stomach but never really had bad MS. I've been having the ligament pain for a while now.
Hoping for blue or pink?  Hoping for pink but I sorta feel like it's a boy which would be fine.
Any names picked?  Not yet. I have looked a little, but I have to take things slow with DH and not rush him.  I got him throught the first appointment today and I'll work on getting him thinking on names.
Next appointment:  The beginning of September
What are you looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to looking more pg and not just feeling pudgy. I'm also looking forward to shopping for all kinds of baby stuff.

Photobucket

Pages