August Roll Call!

iVillage Member
August Roll Call!
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 10:10pm
It's August ladies! One month closer to meeting those precious bundles of joy! How exciting!!!

Name:
Due date:
How are your symptoms?
Hoping for blue or pink?
Any names picked?
Next appointment:
What are you looking forward to?
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 4:28pm
We are in the same boat about names if this one is a boy as well. lol Our DS still didn't have a name when he was born. Actually I had picked out a name but SO wouldn't agree so it was tense at the time. I finally just settled and gave him the name I wanted as his middle name.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 4:23pm

Name: Tyffani

Due date: 01/29

How are your symptoms? Emotionally I'm a nutcase, I'm currently banned from googling anything relating to health, babies, or relationships. Morning sickness comes and go, at least I think it's MS. I've been having terrible migraines so I'm not sure if the throwing up is from that or MS.

Hoping for blue or pink? Pink, I can't lie

Any names picked? Yep

Next appointment: Monday, August 13th

What are you looking forward to? Finding out the sex, my DS being completely potty trained, winter so I'm not so freaking hot anymore, shopping for the baby.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 6:17pm
I'm actually looking forward to school time too. Both of my boys will be in school in the mornings and I'm looking forward to the ME time each day to get things done. However, that will be after I have a mental meltdown on the first day of Kindergarten and Preschool from realizing my boys are growing up!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 3:10pm

Name: Renee

Due date: Feb 12th (ish)

Symptoms: Thankfully the sickness is letting up so I've been feeling better most days. Yeah :smileyhappy:

Hoping for:  Either would be good, a buddy for my boy close to his age, but my daughter would love a sister, so just hoping for healthy.

Names: !!! hasn't even crossed my mind :smileywink:

next appt: 17th of aug

I'm looking forward to fall when everything slows down a little and we get into the school schedule. We have been soooo busy this summer and I'm ready to relax with a good book and get back into a walking routine.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 1:46pm
I love Halloween!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 1:46pm
Name: Amy Lynn

Due date: February 10, 2013

How are your symptoms? I am feeling pretty good. Most of the morning sickness is gone. I am still tired but not as bad as before. I have a cold so I might be feeling a lot better if I wasn't sick.

Hoping for blue or pink? Pink please

Any names picked? We have a girl's name picked out but no boy's name yet.

Next appointment: September 5th

What are you looking forward to? I am looking forward to the anatomy scan so we can find out what this baby is. I haven't scheduled it yet though so I don't know when that will be.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 2:48pm

Megan, my son is an R&R baby, so my husband missed the first 18 weeks the last time around. (I actually had an OB appointment the day he got back, but he was still checking in his weapons, so he didn't get to come. We did find out the gender that day, though.) He told me yesterday that he preferred the last half. Apparently, catering to me while I suffer from morning sickness hasn't been as fun as all the stuff in the last half of the pregnancy! It's great that your hubby is here for the interesting part this time around!

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:35pm

Name: Dina
Due date:  Feb 18th
How are your symptoms? I am still getting an upset stomach but never really had bad MS. I've been having the ligament pain for a while now.
Hoping for blue or pink?  Hoping for pink but I sorta feel like it's a boy which would be fine.
Any names picked?  Not yet. I have looked a little, but I have to take things slow with DH and not rush him.  I got him throught the first appointment today and I'll work on getting him thinking on names.
Next appointment:  The beginning of September
What are you looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to looking more pg and not just feeling pudgy. I'm also looking forward to shopping for all kinds of baby stuff.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:16pm
Name: Lindsay Due date: Feb. 11 How are your symptoms? Seem to be getting better! I feel the worst in the evenings. Hoping for blue or pink? Expecting blue...but with 3 boys already, yes I'm secretly hoping pink. But earnestly trying to prepare myself for blue. Any names picked? No way! Why waste the effort and debate until we know the gender, lol. Next appointment: tomorrow! I'm nervous...hoping we hear the heartbeat and everything is ok! What are you looking forward to? Finding out the gender! And the fall...so many fun things in the fall to look forward to!
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 5:38pm

Michelle, I love Aria too!

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby

Pages