Board name?

iVillage Member
Board name?
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 11:47am

Does anyone know when we vote on a board name? I know it's probably a few months down the road, but I've been brainstorming a few ideas :smileywink:.. 

iVillage Member
In reply to: mandi_poo
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 8:43am
Ha I thought of sweet tarts too. I also thought of love bugs and sweet peas.

I dont remember her off the top of my head Amber but that's so cute how they have an all red family!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 12:29pm
I am excited to hear what we come up with as well. I agree that avoiding the snow and gloom sounds like a good idea!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: abereth
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 2:36pm

Oh, my cousin was on the June Joey board! Her name is Angela.. I don't know if you remember her.  She has red hair and is married to a red-headed doctor. Together they have two lovely red-headed kids.. Even the dog is red.. hehehe.  She loved that board while she was pregnant with John William.

I'm just going to brainstorm some ideas.  Everyone else should throw their ideas into the mix too :smileyhappy:

Hearbreakers

Sweet Tarts 

Love Bandits

I'm only coming up with Valentines Day related names because I can't think of anything else to associate February with except snow and gloom.. hehe

iVillage Member
In reply to: abereth
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 4:28pm
I was thinking about that a few days ago. I can't wait to get our name! I already have a March Muffin and a June Joey. :smileyhappy: I'm going to start thinking of some good ones. I can't wait to hear everyone's ideas.

On a sidenote, I just realized that I've never had my baby in the month it was due. For example, with my oldest I was due March 29 and had him April 5, with my youngest I was due June 1 and had him May 24. I might actually have the baby during Feb this time since I'm due the 15th! Hmm.
Photobucket