Confessions!

iVillage Member
Confessions!
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 5:17pm

I have been feeding my 3 yo DS Lunchables almost everyday because I am so tired and sick that I just don't want to make him lunch and would rather give him that junk. On that same note, I give my 17 month old DD Chef Boyardee cause it's easy. There has never been so much processed food in my house before. 

They are also still in their pajamas..as am I. 

My mother in law came and cleaned my house last weekend cause I haven't done anything but feed and change my kids. 

I hate how lazy I have been. I'm really considering this being the last baby cause I don't think I can handle this feeling with 3 kids needing me. I just need this crap to go away soon as DS and I will be starting school in a few weeks.

So there are my confessions. Please add yours so I don't feel so bad...

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 9:43pm

Oh gosh I think a lot of us are in the same boat!  Luckily for me morning sickness is almost completely gone & I am starting to get energy back.  My family is getting homemade meals again!  I am crossing my fingers for you that you start feeling better soon!  And your kids WILL NOT remember their meals and being in PJs all day --- they will just remember that they were fed & clothed.  You are doing great :smileyhappy:

Collyn 9 mo siggy
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 10:33am

Aww, thanks. I'm not the cook of the house, but since I've been sick, my husband hasn't really been making dinner much. I really need this sickness to go away so things can get back to normal!

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 6:57pm
Oh man you definitely are not alone. I have been SO lazy. I dont do anything during the day and right before my DH comes home from work I sprint around the house cleaning up so it looks like I've been productive (I quit my FT job 2 weeks ago!!). Last night he nearly begged me to make fried chicken for dinner and what did I do? I pulled a stool up to the stove and sat on it while I cooked and had my older DS get me things I needed. Ugh ready for some energy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 12:36am
Wyatt has been living off from cold hot dogs for weeks now. LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 12:36am
I often let him run around all day in just a diaper if we have no plans to go anywhere.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 12:42am
I do the same thing. Hubby gets home at 3 so older DS and I ran around the house cleaning things up at 2pm. LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 12:43am
I pulled my chair up to the stove the other day too. They looked at me funny but they got a hot meal so nobody said a word.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 10:54am

Yeah, I'd like to say that I run around and clean before DH gets home, but I don't. He has been working 3 extra hours a day this week because of meetings and it feels like an eternity. All day with a 3 year old and 1 year old so I couldn't care less what the house looks like! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 5:40pm
I'm guilty of the trying to run around the house before DH gets home so it looks like I've done something. I've just had no energy to clean or do much cooking. My sister even helped me do some of the cleaning a few days ago so it actually looked a little better around here!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 10:18pm
i am so glad im not alone! I have no energy and just wish i could sleep all day! I can't wait for school to start then ill have the day to myself. Somedays i think omg! what was i thinking?, why would want to add a 4th? then i feel horribly guilty for thinking that. i knowit will pass, but good lord, lol could it move a lil faster?!
Photobucket

Pages