Confessions!

iVillage Member
Confessions!
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 5:17pm

I have been feeding my 3 yo DS Lunchables almost everyday because I am so tired and sick that I just don't want to make him lunch and would rather give him that junk. On that same note, I give my 17 month old DD Chef Boyardee cause it's easy. There has never been so much processed food in my house before. 

They are also still in their pajamas..as am I. 

My mother in law came and cleaned my house last weekend cause I haven't done anything but feed and change my kids. 

I hate how lazy I have been. I'm really considering this being the last baby cause I don't think I can handle this feeling with 3 kids needing me. I just need this crap to go away soon as DS and I will be starting school in a few weeks.

So there are my confessions. Please add yours so I don't feel so bad...

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 9:45pm

I am the same way. The only difference is dh is away for work for 10 days, so I don't have to run around before he gets home!! My oldest was away at camp for a week also, so it was just Gavin and myself. Kid Cuisines is what normal dinner was around here! I am getting nervous because he starts football on Monday. M-Thursday 6-8 pm. I am SO SO SO not ready for this! I was half hoping he decided he didn;t want to play!  Horrible, I know! And next month they both start soccer also. AGH!!! Lord help me!!! I am just hoping that I get some major energy by then!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pages