Do you feel like you got less of a reaction with this baby?

iVillage Member
Do you feel like you got less of a reaction with this baby?
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 11:52am

When we announced our pregnancy with Wyatt it was a big deal. We got so many congrats it was overwhelming. We had tried for 3+ years to get pregnant so it was a pretty big deal to us obviously. This time around it feels like we haven't gotten much fan fair. Maybe a third of my "friends" on Facebook have liked or commented on the announcement. I am super excited this time around because it happened naturally with out any fertility drugs. I don't know if it is because this is our third child or becaues it didn't take a lot of time and drugs to get pregnant but people just don't seem to care much. I know it is silly but I just want people to be as excited as we are. Even my inlaws were like "Ok ... cool beans ... what's for dinner?" LOL 

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
I also want to add that when I had my third child, I didnt get much help or excitment after the birth either! People think that since you have multiple children, you should be able to handle one more with ease! Not even my own mother came to help me. It was rough! I thought that going from 2 to 3 kids was a lot harder than everyone said it was going to be. With this one, my fourth, Im going to actively look for help from friends and family no matter if they think I need it or not!

Abbie

Pages