Dreams... Ugh...

iVillage Member
Dreams... Ugh...
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 12:17pm

I don't know if I'm going through a major hormonal change or what, but since my second trimester, I've been getting the most bizarre and often violent dreams.  Last night my husband was an assassin and off killing people... A few weeks ago I was fighting with a 12 yr old British zombie... I know he was British because he told me in my dream... "I'm a zombay" (ok, that one was more funny than anything).. Two nights ago I was struggling to save my 2 year old niece from drowning and we were stuck underwater.  It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to fall asleep because my dreams are SO vivid and realistic. Pregnancy is weird.. lol..

P.S. Also, my belly is growing fur and my DH finds this particularly hilarious.  When we're watching TV, he'll lift up my shirt and  try to play with my  belly hair.  One of these days I'm going to go on a waxing spree to spare myself the humiliation :smileywink:..

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 4:01pm
I'm with you on the crazy dreams, but luckily none of mine have been scary. They're usually really bizarre and involve my coworkers or people I know. That's weird about the belly hair. I feel like I've gotten a little on mine, but I probably never paid much attention before this, so who knows. A waxing spree would at least get your DH to stop playing with it. lol.

Photobucket