DYK

iVillage Member
DYK
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 11:23am

DYK that DH finally has time and we are working on getting the nursery done....or planned...this week!

DYK that I'm hoping he loves the color I picked out.

DYK that my sister keeps trying to make suggestions and DH loves to shoot them all down!  She recently bought a dresser to do a pintrest project on...meaning for it to be in the nursery....but DH is mad that she never even asked us what we were planning on the nursery.  So...he plans on saying no out of principal! She also suggested prior to this that she paint a tree mural on the wall so I didn't have to spend money on a decal or something like that, but DH hates all of her paintings and she was pretty pissed when DH shot down that idea.  Not sure how she's going to feel when he tells her we aren't taking the dresser :(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: duchessdina
Tue, 11-27-2012 - 10:45am

Amber, sorry you got yelled at first thing in the morning on a Monday. Hopefully DH will get the job and you'll have the option to be a SAHM! I'd love to, but my DH works a job with frequent layoffs at certain times of the year so we probably won't ever be able to have me not work at all.

DYK DH has not put up the lights yet and it's getting cold in Iowa. He keeps saying he needs me around when he puts them up for advice on how I want them. I really just want him to do them and do what he wants. I don't want to deal with the outside lights at all!

DYK I'm getting anxious to get things ready for this baby and I feel like I have NOTHING done!

DYK I'm going to start looking for daycare and have no clue what I'm doing!

DYK I still have people who don't know I'm pg and It's a little upsetting since I'm 28 weeks. People that don't know me still sometimes think I'm chubby! I'm happy to be small....but it's a weird feeling to have these people be shocked when I tell them I'm pg. I'm guessing this won't last much longer though.

DYK I really want to get my Christmas stuff out, but I'm starting to freak out about not having baby stuff ready yet! I need 2 weeks off work to just get all of it done! I am now worrying about this baby coming early because they said she was already 3 pounds on the U/S yesterday. They put my due date earlier based on the original U/S I had.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 12:01pm

DYK it's Monday morning and I've already been yelled at by a client. I just love criminal law.

DYK I finally got my tree up this weekend AND outside lights. I've been hit with a nesting bug, and I'm exhausted from cleaning and decorating. my poor legs aren't used to the excess weight (gained 8lbs last month..yikes) so they really start to hurt by the end of the day

DYK my skin is realllly starting to hurt on my belly. Especially right above my belly button. If I press on the area lightly, it feels like it's bruised. Little bit must be having a growth spurt right now. 

DYK I am SUPER excited about Christmas this year. I know I've posted this before, but I just can't help it. I've been bit by the bug. Now if it would only snow, I'd be all set :).. We've had unseasonably warm weather for Montana this time of year and it's been raining and drizzly. Yuck.

DYK my husband is going in to interview for an amazing job and I'm so nervous for him.  He really has his heart set on getting this one and will be crushed if he doesn't get it.  I'll be crushed too. It has AMAZING benefits (we currently have zero) and retirement, and it would almost double his current pay so I could be a SAHM if I want to.  Just having that option and not worrying about finances would be so, so wonderful. Praying for a good outcome. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-14-2012 - 4:33pm

DYK I'm also a terrible decision maker, it drives DH crazy, especially when we're trying to decide what to have for dinner.

Happy birthday to all of you! Yay for November birthdays

Mandy I'm laughing at your glitter story.  I wore a shirt with a lot of glitter and DH said I was shedding glitter on him!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-13-2012 - 8:12pm
DYK that last post came out as one paragraph even though I didn't make it that way. DYK I find that irritating. :D
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-13-2012 - 8:11pm
DYK I had a birthday on 11/4. Yay scorpios. :) DYK I made an ornament wreath tonight and decided to sit on my bed and do it so I could have all my supplies around me. Well DYK my bed is now FULL of glitter from the ornaments and DH is not a happy camper. LOL DYK I've been craving orange juice and have been drinking 2 gallons a week for the last couple months. DYK I haven't been sick even though both of my DSs and DH have been twice. DYK if I keep this up I'll probably morph into a Vitamin C capsule pretty soon...
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-13-2012 - 12:36pm

Oh, man, that situation with your sister would be super awkward. I'm excited to see your completed nursery though!

DYK, I turned 30 yesterday? I'm in mourning.. Haha.. 

DYK my DH's bday is today and I feel so bad that his has to be the day after mine. I feel like his birthday is sometimes treated as an after-thought since everyone has already celebrated mine the day before.

DYK I am the WORST decision maker sometimes, and I'm having a hard time nailing down a theme for our nursery.. I bought a picture on Etsy that I think I'm going to plan the rest of the room around.

DYK Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!? I can't believe how quickly it snuck up on us this year! I feel like Halloween was yesterday. Sheesh. I've been craving stuffing with gravy since the summer, so I'm definitely not complaining that it's coming up so quickly. 

DYK I've started waddling? Yeah...sad. Haha.