Getting closer to the end

iVillage Member
Getting closer to the end
Tue, 01-29-2013 - 5:15pm

Just wondering how everyone is doing and if anyone is making any progress.  I went to my 37 week appointment today and I'm 1cm dilated and 60% effaced. My doctor said that she's low down in pelvis and she was pretty impressed with my progress so far.  How is everyone else getting along?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 11:26pm

My Csection is scheduled for February 25th! I'm excited and nervous!

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-02-2013 - 10:08pm
That baby might be coming quick Amber if you'be lost your mucus plug. I didn't have too much fun with getting checked bu no bleeding. Keep us posted! Jackie good luck on Monday!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-02-2013 - 12:18pm

Looks like you ladies are moving right along!!  I am excited to start seeing birth stories.  My c-section is on Monday so just 2 more days til my little one arrives.  We are all set and thrilled to meet this babe :)

Collyn 9 mo siggy
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 11:31am

As of last Monday, I was one centimeter  and 50% effaced.  I've been waking up with more contractions though, so I won't be surprised if I'm further along now. On a side note, getting my cervix checked was right up there on my list of extremely uncomfortable things that I wish I never had to do again.. Ouchie.. I bled all day Tuesday and started losing pieces of my mucus plug, so I'm hoping getting checked is helping push things along as well. Her head doesn't seem to be engaged yet though. It's getting lower but I think she has a little ways to go. I've been flat on my back in bed for the past 2 weeks with the most horrible bronchitis, so I'm hoping some time on the birthing ball will help bring her down a bit. I am SO ready to not be pregnant anymore.. haha.