Getting down to the wire!!

iVillage Member
Getting down to the wire!!
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 1:19pm

I can't believe we're on our last leg of this journey :)..  I'm feeling so blessed to have been able to carry this baby and have this experience, but I have to admit that I'm ready to be done.. Haha.. Little girl is running out of room in there, so my organs feel like punching bags. Also, I think she pushes down on my right hip all the time because it moves involuntarily while I'm sitting down. Crazy feeling. 

Anyway, I've been in full-on nesting mode and trying to think of things that I can do ahead of time to get ready at home. I'm going to try freezing meals and organizing the entire house before she gets here, because DH's whole family will be descending upon us when she's born (insert big, self-pitying sigh here).. So much for having her to ourselves for a while. 

How is everyone doing? I'm hoping some of our old members will come back and let us know how they're doing as well.. Can't wait to see those babies! 

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2012 - 10:45pm

I'm in total agreement and can't believe how quick the time has gone. I can't wait to see all the baby pics! Im starting to feel more uncomfortable and wishing I had bought maternity scrubs to wear to work. I feel so uncomfortable at work since my pants fit way too low for comfort and feel like they are falling off most of the time or cutting in when I sit! Seems a waste to buy pants at this point. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 2:49pm
In exactly 3 weeks I will be at the point that both my boys were born. So I am really really really hoping this little girl decides to come then too. I am so beyond tired of being pregnant. I have everything ready and just waiting for her. I need her to come out! LOL At least I know it won't be any longer then 5 weeks from now.
Photobucket