Has anyone tried Circle & Bloom program?

iVillage Member
Has anyone tried Circle & Bloom program?
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 2:00pm

Has anyone tried the Circle and Bloom program to help keep relaxed during your pg or labor?  I used the TTC naturally program while we were trying. We tried to get pg for 16 months and I think I was willing to try anything to see if it would help.  I thought the TTC program was great and it tried to keep you relaxed and do guided meditation to relieve stress in your life and stress while TTC. They have a pregnancy and labor program and I was just wondering if anyone had tried them and what they thought.

http://www.circlebloom.com/

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 11:40am
Oh, this is neat! I've never heard of Circle and Bloom. The only thing that I don't like about the sample I listened to is that they call the baby "fetus"... I know this is the technical term for it at this stage, but I would just prefer they call it "baby".. Whenever I hear the word "fetus" it seems less personal or something.. I also think of "cletus the fetus" which is what my friends called their baby in utero :smileywink:...
iVillage Member
I've never heard of that either. I'm gonna have to recommend this to some of my friends for sure!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 10:53pm
I loved the Ttc sessions. Plus the expecting and labor ones are way cheaper.

Photobucket